Prodigy Investment Partners Limited & Dalton Street Capital Pty Ltd together form the “Prodigy Investment Partners Group”
There are a number of situations in which it is necessary for the Prodigy Investment Partners Group to collect personal information about shareholders and other people associated with the Prodigy Investment Partners Group. We may collect and hold personal information such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, bank account details, tax file numbers and details of shareholdings.
The Prodigy Investment Partners Group has arrangements with a number of other companies to which it provides administrative services and support. Provision of these services may involve the collection and use of personal information (of the type described above) about the shareholders of those companies.
The primary purpose for which this information is collected is to enable shareholders’ holdings to be maintained and administered efficiently and to enable each company to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations. In particular, the information may be used in connection with one or more of the following:
- maintenance of the Company’s share register as required by the Corporations Act 2001;
- preparation of shareholder and internal management reports;
- distribution of financial results, annual reports and other corporate communications to shareholders;
- distribution of dividend payments to shareholders;
- compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- obtaining and responding to shareholder queries;
- and any other purpose required or authorised by law.
Personal information may be disclosed where required to meet the Company’s legal or regulatory obligations and:
- to the share registry, Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd;
- and to third party contractors who provide printing and mailing services.
We aim to keep the personal information that Prodigy Investment Partners Group collects, uses or discloses as accurate, complete and up to date as possible. We need your help to do that. If you think that the information we hold about you is inaccurate please contact our Privacy Officer (contact details below) and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
You should contact us if you would like to request details of the personal information that the Prodigy Investment Partners Group may hold about you. The Company may charge a fee for providing this service, but we will inform you of that at the time you make the request.
Please feel free to contact us on (03) 9909 2690 if you have any questions, comments or would like more information concerning how we handle your personal information or privacy issues.